Batch up your work
Tools you can use to Batch up your work
Write Blog Post before time and Schedule your Post:
How to Come up with Blogpost:
1. Create a flexible Blog Pots writing Routine and Plan your Blog Post:
2. Create a Blogpost Scheduling Routine
Important Tools that can Help You Become a More Productive Blogger
1. Use Grammar editors:
2. Install Yoast SEO:
3. Use Canva to make Quick, Simple yet converting Pinterest Images:
4. Use Tailwind to Schedule Pins on Pinterest:
Re-purpose your Content:
- Create good Pinterest images that will convert
- Rewrite your content and include more words
- Delete irrelevant images
- Create content upgrade: It is important to note that making your blog stand out need more than just traffic. You have to retain your blog visitors and one of the ways to do that is by having content grade. This is something that could be added to your lead magnet I exchange for your mail.
- You could add a content upgrade to your old blogpost.
- Link old blogpost to a newer blog post: Interlinking your contents is a very good SEO practice.
Starve your Distractions and Become a More Productive Blogger
How to starve your distractions and become more productive as a blogger
Close all apps that you can not resist opening if something pops up
Block certain links: Can you remember the last time you wrote a blog post? Your phone beeped and you were disconnected. Your friend mailed you and you stopped to check it. Oh, that affiliate sent a notification. something is going viral on Instagram and Twitter and you just stopped to check. How much time did you waste?
All of these are just distractions and sometimes will make you lose that flow. To avoid distractions, I added Simple Blocker to my browser as an extension.
Simple Blocker allows you to block a particular URL for sometime after which it will resume once the session is over. You can use this tool to put off your distractions.
Put kids away if you are a mom blogger: For mom bloggers, we all agree that your top source distractions are your kids.
Ladies and gentlemen, use the power of earpiece and good music to shut out the world as you try to create a blog post, a lead magnet.
Read More Useful Content below;